Max Creatine


MAXimum Performance!

Max Creatine is the most popular supplement for improving performance in the gym. Max Creatine is specially formulated to optimize exercise performance, improve strength, cognitive function, immune health, and muscle mass.

Creatine is a substance found naturally in muscle cells. It helps your muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or high intensity exercise. Chemically speaking, creatine shares many similarities with amino acids important compounds in the body that help build protein. Your body can produce creatine from the amino acids glycine and arginine. About half of your body’s creatine stores come from the food you eat — especially red meat and seafood — and the rest is made in your liver and kidneys from amino acids.

About 95% of the body’s creatine is stored in the muscles, mainly in the form of phosphocreatine. The other 5% is found in the brain and testes.

When you add Max Creatine supplement, you increase your stores of phosphocreatine. This is a form of stored energy in the cells. It helps your body produce more of a high energy molecule called ATP. ATP is often called the body’s energy currency. When you have more ATP, your body can perform better during exercise. Max Creatine also alters several cellular processes that lead to increased muscle mass, strength, and recovery.

Formula Purposes & Benefits
Max Performance’s Max Creatine is formulated to optimize exercise performance, cognitive function, immune health, and muscle growth. Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with optimal ratios of collagen peptides to produce world class results. Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.  
Formula Ingredients Benefits Of Each Ingredient
Creatine monohydrate Optimizes exercise performance, muscle mass, strength, thermoregulation, recovery, and intramuscular stores of phosphocreatine (PCr). Vital for the energy reaction of every cell in the human body as a spatial energy shuttle and energy sensor.  Vital in bioenergetics (metabolic activity) of the brain.  Fuels CD8 and CD4 T- cell mediated immunity (immune cells) in cancer tissue.  Supports cognition and focus via replenishment of cerebral storage of creatine (creatine in the brain). Supports cognitive health in brain creatine deficiency associated neurodegenerative diseases. Supports cognitive health by enhancing the facilitation of synaptic glutamate and neurotransmitter uptake.
Proper Use of This Supplement
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) scoop per day with an 8 oz glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional.    
Weight 17 oz
Shopping Cart